Friday, November 3, 2017 -
9:00am to 12:00pm
Thinking about going 3D in your office? This comprehensive offering will help you understand the different methods of 3D Printing available, post processing required for dental materials and the latest in resins. Learn how to incorporate different workflows for in office printing and how to determine which 3D printer is the wisest investment for your practice’s growth. Recommended for: Doctors, Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Staff, Auxiliaries
- Learn about the different methods of 3D Printing for Dentistry
- Learn how to incorporate different workflows for your in-office printing
- Learn about different materials that you can use for your dental practice
- Learn about the newest Dental 3D printers and what to look for when purchasing a printer.
- Become familiar with the basic software interface, workflows, and lab communications.
9:00AM-9:30AM - Registration / Light Breakfast
9:30AM-11:30AM - Lecture 3D Printing for your Office, Dr. Alan Jurim & Mr Sunil Abraham
11:30AM-12:00PM - Review & Q/A
Register for EventYou must first login before you can register for an event. Click below to login or sign up
Login login Sign Up register for a free account
For more information or if you have any questions please contact us